Wednesday, October 24, 2012

gIrL's TrIp

I headed to Sunriver for a much needed Girl's Trip. 
6 ladies (and 1 baby and my dad) + crafting + girl time = A.mazing.
Becket's first bike ride
 Say wha'!? I'm pretty sure that chain is not supposed to be there.
 Stopped at the lodge for a drink

 Out to dinner
 My dad was def outnumbered
 Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters.
 Beautiful rents that I have. Adore them.
 Girl time at the movies. Please see Pitch Perfect. Hi.Llarious.
 Nikki sewing away
 Craft time!
 And some baby snuggle time
 Ice cream stop at Goody's
 Pedicures!


 Out to dinner at a delicious restaurant: Greg's Grill.
 Such a beautiful group of ladies
I can't believe this was our first year of the girl's trip.
New annual tradition? Yes I think so. :)
Thank you mom and dad for spoiling us!

No comments: